Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Canon Character Claim Thread, You want it? Claim it here!
That Little Twerp
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 09:53 PM

Administrator

Group: Admins
Member No.: 1

Hello and welcome to the JAE Claim thread. With the updated Canon Character acquisition method, this has introduced a new method for obtaining the right to playing as a Canon Character. Rather than auditioning outright, you make a claim to a character here, and if no one challenges that claim by claiming the same character within 5 days, you win the right to play as that Canon Character.

In the even that one or more people claim the same character, then the players that made the claims must post an audition for the character within the Audition Thread within three days. If three days have passed, and a user has not submitted an audition, they forfeit their spot in the poll that will be held, allowing other users to choose who they think should play that character. In the event that no one submits an audition, the character will remain up for grabs. Should that happen, you can attempt to claim the character once again.

As before, once you've won the right to play as them, creation of a subaccount for the Canon Character and Character Profile is necessary. All those that have won the right to play as a specific Canon Character via the old method have been grandfathered in, however.

It is recommended, that when you create a Character Profile for the Canon Character, a Sample post is encouraged, but not required. A Test Thread featuring the Canon Character as played by the winner is an acceptable substitute as well.

---

That being said, if you have a character you'd like to play as, claim them here!

PM
Twisted Visions
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 02:52 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

Trixie Lulamoon. I claim her
PM
Twisted Visions
 Posted: Jan 7 2014, 04:04 PM

Advanced Member

AH FOUND OUT I COULD BE ZECORA! I should really read that list sometimes tongue.gif A Zebra I can be? I just can't wait to see!
PM
Tuxedo Thunder
 Posted: Jan 10 2014, 07:52 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5

A dash of insanity, a spark of impossibility, and mix it all together and what does that spell?

No, really, what does it spell? I can't figure it out. Why am I here? Oh yeah, Pinkie Pie. All you need to know.

PM
luxleberry
 Posted: Jan 11 2014, 08:09 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

Rainbow Dash por favor.

PM
Twisted Visions
 Posted: Jan 12 2014, 08:25 PM

Advanced Member

Octavia tongue.gif
PM
Professor Snow
 Posted: Jan 13 2014, 06:43 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42

Vinyl Scratch AKA DJ Pon3

user posted image

"I need you to distract the Dalek! Try not to die!" -The Doctor
PM
That Little Twerp
 Posted: Jan 18 2014, 03:20 PM

Administrator

I'm going to go ahead and claim Soarin' for myself. ;P

PM
Sylvirr
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 01:38 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 47

I would. LOVE LOVE LOVE. To claim Rarity. Kthx.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Jan 31 2014, 05:21 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

Let she who became the genesis for all Background Ponies be brought under my wing! Let she who first captured our hearts and minds be made manifest by my pen!

I claim thee, bringer of joy! I claim thee, voiceless who became voiced! I claim thee, seer of two paths! I claim thee, whom Faust herself blessed!

I CLAIM THEE!

DERPY HOOVES!

PM
JM95
 Posted: Jan 31 2014, 05:26 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Things are going to get very... Cheesy around here.

I summon the party pony of all party ponies! I call forth Cheese Sandwich!

PM
That Little Twerp
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 05:01 PM

Administrator

I'm going to go ahead and make a claim for Lyra Heartstrings.

PM
JM95
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 05:15 PM

Advanced Member

I claim candy-butt, aka Bon Bon.

PM
JM95
 Posted: May 12 2014, 02:09 PM

Advanced Member

I'd like one Spike in exchange for one Cheese Sandwich, please. I've removed Cheese from my attached accounts.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll