Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.
Group: Admins Posts: 198 Member No.: 1 Joined: 23-March 13
Below, you will find a list of rules that all members of this forum are expected to adhere to at all times. If you have any questions regarding a specific rule, or number of rules, please post a topic in the Questions and Suggestions forum.
• As this site now operates on a more linear timeline, in which the In-Character months change to reflect the actual month, players are required to include a specific date on which a thread occurred IN-CHARACTER. Should enough time pass that it is now the following month In-Character, you can, if you wish, to post a thread that takes place during the previous month. It is recommended that you include the month, day and In-Character year that your thread takes place. The format in which this is written is entirely up to the player. If you want to use a more abstract way of determining whena thread takes place, such as early (month), mid-(month) and late (month), that is also acceptable, provided you still include the year in the date. To determine the current In-Character month and year, please observe the News Header. For major Events, with staff approval, they can be set one or two months ahead of the current In-Game month, provided the player posting the Event threads has staff approval.
• In-Character posts must have a minimum of 100 words per post. If you are unsure of how many words are in your post, there is a word counter that will tell you how many words you've typed in a reply.
• Since this is a Web MA board, you can create threads and post replies with content that is... racier than normal, or contains rather gory content. But please, please remember to precede the title of the topic with a [NSFW] tag.
• Keep all NSFW content in threads marked with the [NSFW] tag. Any NSFW content, such as pictures or posts of a sexual nature, (In other words, something that can be considered "clop".) of a graphically violent nature, or of an excessively gory nature in threads not marked as NSFW will be deleted, and the user will receive a warning.
• The number of characters any player can have is unlimited, but it is preferred that you keep the number of characters you play to a small, manageable amount. The different kinds of species you can play as are all located HERE.
• To be able to play as a Canon Character, one must make a claim for a specific Canon Character in the Claim Thread, located in The Inn. After five days, should the claim go uncontested, the claimant will gain the right to play as that Canon Character. In the event that more than one player makes a claim for the same character, they must submit an audition for the character in the Audition Thread within three days. After three days, a poll will be held, and the choices will be between those who managed to make an audition within the three day grace period. The following day, the votes will be counted, and the winner decided. Whoever wins the poll will win the right to play as the claimed Canon Character. In the event of a tie between one or more players, it will default to Admin deliberation to determine who should be given the right to the claimed Canon Character.
• Background Ponies, unlike Canon Characters, are applied for in the same way as you would apply for a normal character. The only difference is that the Background Pony's profile will be sent to the Canon Characters subforum. If you are making a profile for a character that is a Background Pony, precede the topic title with a tag to differentiate them from a regular Character Application.
• Certain Canon Characters are considerably easier to insert into day-to-day scenarios than others (such as Pinkie Pie, in comparison to Princess Celestia.) Therefore, for most Canon Characters, barring Royalty or Minor Villains, to remain under the ownership of the player that currently hold the right to play as that Canon Character, that player has to have been active within an average of 3 months, otherwise any Canon Characters under their ownership shall fall under scrutiny, and possibly become up for grabs once again. The ultimate decision to decide if a Canon Character becomes up for grabs will fall to the JAE Staff. In certain, outstanding cases, even a Princess may come under scrutiny, however.