Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Prench Perfume(open), April 16th
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 10 2014, 01:08 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Mmm... Their world. Lovecraft couldn't quite remember what happened to that. She did not get a good feeling when she thought about it though. Things... What exactly had happened? Things were just... Strange in regards to that. Lovecraft wasn't sure she wanted to remember. "I trust they're doing well." Said Lovecraft with a little nod. "Who was this guy any how?" She did not blame Utopia for moving on. She was just curious.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 10 2014, 01:11 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 26

"Eschiyat is kind of a distant cousin of me, he didn't want to live in the old hierarchy of the hive and fled to become a chocolatier, using his changeling magic to absorb positive energy from those who appreciated his chocolate, for such delicacy generated that same positive energy. He fell in love at first sight to me, but until the wedding incident... I couldn't give 100% of myself to him... Letting him order my subconcious to rewrite mine and the hivemind's memory to prevent me from knowing who were you was the only way to prevent my death. Ever since you left, he gave me all his love, and I gave mine to him. It was strange, for changelings to exchange love. But worked."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Moon Shard // Werewolf Pegasus // Colt
Sun Shard // Half-Vampony Unicorn // Filly
Utopia "Dream Reaper" // Unicorn // Mare
Kagerou // Eastern Dragon // Male
Xiaomai // Earth Qilin // Buck
Kingin // Unicorn // Stallion
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 10 2014, 01:33 PM

Advanced Member

"You really had to wipe your memory of me in order to survive?" Lovecraft felt slightly hurt by this little tidbit of knowledge. Sure, memories hurt when you split up with someone. But that Utopia had had to wipe her completely out of her memory kinda hurt. And didn't make much sense either.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 10 2014, 01:40 PM

Advanced Member

"Love hurts sometimes... And when you truly love someone and they disappear from your life without saying goodbye, only death can put you out of your misery.", Utopia was talking about this so casually... Creepy. "So, yes, I still do love you, but with my love to Eschi added, I can survive through the pain and realize what matters is that we love each other, right?"

"Ah, and for how I got in this world... A dimensional tear appeared in our homeworld and I went to investigate, but it closed behind me and I was slowly being killed by lack of nutrition and loneliness between dimensions. A miracle saved me, but now it is too late for me as a changeling. Only my changeling subcon survived the transformation I went through."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 10 2014, 10:16 PM

Advanced Member

"I'm sorry for leaving… I can remember the wedding, my vanishing… I don't know really… I must have…" She was ashamed of herself for failing Utopia when she was at her most vulnerable. To Lovecraft it had all been a dream that she had fallen deep deep into. Who knew exactly how long Lovecraft had been dreaming. Was her turning into an alicorn even real? It wasn't a comforting thought at all, which was why she was trying to put it behind her. "Must have fallen asleep. Maybe my alicorn magic projected myself. I dreamed of you, and when I woke I thought it was all a dream. But when I woke you weren't there."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 11 2014, 12:43 AM

Advanced Member

"I... Don't believe it was a dream. I'm a dream unicorn, remember? Plus, it would stand out like a sore thumb if you were dreaming all along after the construction of my Dream Tower. Speaking of which, yes, I succeeded in constructing it. What a marvel it is! Several luxurious suites, a spa, free dream weaving sessions for clients... And much more. I do have plans to get it done here too, but...", with a brief sigh, Utopia shook her head and finished, "I do not believe I will ever get it done in this life. I'm neck deep in debt for rentals 'n stuff."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 11 2014, 03:07 PM

Advanced Member

"Money is quite hard to come across…" Lovecraft scratched at her chest for a second. She felt… Weird. Abnormal. And like something was watching her. Her being here was a paradox, and while she did not know that, the powers that be did not like that, not one bit. Utopia had had a bit of a booster in their universe due to the fact that she had known Lovecraft. But this was a different universe, and she wouldn't have her money here. "But at least I'll be here to help you out." Said Lovecraft with a solid nod.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 11 2014, 04:20 PM

Advanced Member

"Yeah, at least you will support me again. Business isn't booming much for me here, but I guess I can make a living out of what I do...", Utopia let out a sigh and rested her head against Lovecraft. "I think I startled you with my reaction when I recovered from the shock... I really did feel angry... But the joy of seeing you was stronger than anger, and still is. You didn't care that I was a changeling or not, you accepted me the way I was... Well, everyone did later on, but your acknowledging it was more important."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 11 2014, 09:04 PM

Advanced Member

"You did." Lovecraft agreed in regards to begin shocked at Utopia's initial reaction. It had been a side of Utopia she had never seen before. That made her mildly uncomfortable. That she had jumped into this marriage not knowing all there was to know about Utopia was unsettling. But to be expected. She'd have to get to know more of this side of Utopia. It was part of her, and Lovecraft needed to know her. Luckily they would have plenty of time. "But yes, I loved you and still love you for who you are, not what you are. What you are doesn't matter to me."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 11 2014, 09:41 PM

Advanced Member

"Well, good news is that I'm an unicorn that can somehow hear to a nearby hivemind as if it were a magic radio station. It can result in some fun stuff...", Utopia smiled like she had not done in a while, "Oh! Oh! Forgot to mention too, but I improved my magic sighting spell, so... Full color HD with an extra, Love~. I can see magic barriers a little better now, so they aren't like... Solid mass of color for me."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 11 2014, 10:33 PM

Advanced Member

"Oh you blind ponies. I swear, some times its like you're not even blind. I don't even know what you're complaining about." Lovecraft snickered almost jokingly. But serious. Every blind pony she had ever met pretty much had the ability to see better than even a sighted pony could see. Most of those blind ponies tended to be unicorns, but earth ponies had their ways as well. They used their hooves to kinda feel the earth around them. Pegasi? They had this special sonar technique. A combination of a spell and hard training made them able to function like bats in that regard.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 11 2014, 11:00 PM

Advanced Member

"I don't really have much reasons to complain about it now. But, back then, it was kind of annoying the limitations... I wonder how others works around this limitation... But I kind of came a long way here.. I worked on this spell when I was a changeling queen because I wanted to provide that knosledge as a hope to blind ponies. Turns out, it became my own hope."

Utopia then looked a little... Sad? What was the cause? "This reminds me... Of when I helped Flight Risk by giving him a pendant that allows him to grow wings so he could help his mother (I think)... And now I miss him too... Maybe I should try befriending this world's Flight Risk to fill that blank..."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 12 2014, 12:07 AM

Advanced Member

"This world? This… Is this a parallel world?" Asked Lovecraft. If there was an alternative Flight Risk here, did that mean there was an alternate Utopia as well? An alternate her?

The answer to that would be that no, there was no alternate Lovecraft. This was the Lovecraft a wish had produced, the Lovecraft that Utopia had wished for. This Lovecraft did not exist any more. That universe did not even exist any more. But this Lovecraft did not know that.

"Does that mean that there is another me out there? Another you?" Asked Lovecraft, echoing her thoughts.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 12 2014, 08:20 AM

Advanced Member

"Kind of. But this world and ours are connected by some ponies, like Legacy and Eschiyat. Not everyone is the same, not everyone has a counterpart here and there... For example, if you or I had one, wouldn't somepony have found yet?", Utopia explained, letting go of the sadness for a moment, "It's a strange world... This world's Chrysalis, for example, is such a jerk that I would never recognize her as my mother. And, since she hasn't made any attempt on direct contact with me on the base that I look like someone she knows, it just adds to what I said about there being no other "me" here."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 12 2014, 05:00 PM

Advanced Member

"Or maybe she can't, because she doesn't have a connection to you directly. Or doesn't care." There were many changelings in a hive, when it was clear that Utopia wasn't one, she didn't see why they would bother with her. Other than the fact that they probably should have. But Lovecraft wasn't going to look that gift horse in the mouth. "I guess we should just be glad she that left you alone in this universe." Said Lovecraft.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll