Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Wake The White Queen., Open, April 16th
Tuxedo Thunder
 Posted: May 14 2014, 05:40 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Admins
Member No.: 5

"I can tell your still worried about something. I think your questioning why you needed to do it in the first place. You died for what you did in Appleloosa, and I think at least a part of their anger towards you is that you died, but because of what happened your walking among the living. There are countless who died and never have even a remote chance of seeing anyone living again. Those that aren't twisted into something sinister usually can't stay around too long." That was at least one of the underlying problems. Her revival and subsequent purification caused a bit of a stir. It wasn't every day someone returned from dieing in a fire they started.

"I can't really help with any way around that. If your seen better, get a better reputation and all, maybe they'll put aside that sense of jealously for your second chance and live with it. Maybe..."

PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 14 2014, 05:53 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Legacy 's eyes went wide at this concept. Why hadn't she thought of this before? It was so obvious. But she hadn't. She hadn't even fathomed the idea that they could possibly be jealous of her. "I had no idea." Said Legacy as she walked along, watching as a foal with a birthday hat on raced by on rocket powered roller skates. "It didn't occur to me that that could be part of the reason."

PM
Tuxedo Thunder
 Posted: May 16 2014, 02:32 PM

Advanced Member

"I hadn't considered it either, but then I thought about it. There wasn't a time I really considered you dead. By the time I got word that you had been frozen in the fire by windigos, the picture of you as one was already on my desk. Then you appeared to me, and we did that whole thing. Next thing I know, your reborn better than ever, minus the vengeful spirit of the windigo inside you. Before we knew it you were finally back to normal. No windigo, no windigo spirit, just Legacy." That was just how they saw it. They had no idea what the saw from the view of average ponies.

"They probably didn't see the picture that crossed my desk. They certainly didn't see you as a windigo. All the saw was a dead mare suddenly reappearing after burning down an apple orchard and being declared dead."

PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 16 2014, 07:13 PM

Advanced Member

That was true. That was true indeed. Legacy hadn't thought of it that way. They didn't know what she had been through, nor would she really want them to. Granted, she could probably write a book on all that she learned about being a windigo. Legacy was willing to bet that the current books on them were lacking in the actually knowing what it was like department. And the fact that their need to feed on hatred could be purged.

It wasn't like she wanted all the ponies to know what she'd been through. Legacy was far too… Private and uncertain a pony to want everyone to know everything about her. Particularly the fact that coming back to life had not been enough to actually purify her of her windigo spirit. That sounded rather bad if you did not know how it worked. "What picture?" Asked Legacy, realizing she didn't know what he was talking about. She had forgotten about the newspaper.

PM
Tuxedo Thunder
 Posted: May 18 2014, 05:41 PM

Advanced Member

"The picture of you about a day after you were declared dead. It was a headline in Appleloosa, but it was decided to be a fake. I knew better, and then you showed up here, and I knew I was right. I doubt anyone has the picture still, but I might have it at home. You were caught in a small family photo, and no one noticed until the picture was developed, I figure." That had been quite the interesting ordeal. They had tried to keep the whole incident low key, especially after seeing the picture.

"How far are we from the hospital? We've been going on for awhile, and this must be quite the sight for ponies to see...."

PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 18 2014, 06:06 PM

Advanced Member

"Close." Said Legacy in response to his question. "You sir, completely read my mine." At least she was pretty sure that he had. Wait. He probably hadn't. But he was probably able to guess what she was thinking. "Well… Probably not. But anyhow… I don't suppose I might be able to have that photo… Not all prideful of it and all… I just wanna… Have it, you know?" She just did.

PM
Tuxedo Thunder
 Posted: May 18 2014, 06:32 PM

Advanced Member

"You can have it, sure. It's at home, and there's a key halfway up a tree trunk about five minutes to the east of the house. The code is 5834937. The second code to the actual lock after finding the clue is 12345." There was no way to get around that, it needed to be safe and secure.

"The hospital can't be more than a few minutes, I'd say." Frozen had looked out of the wheel barrel for a minute.

PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 18 2014, 06:43 PM

Advanced Member

"So there's a code to the key. And then there's a code to the lock. And then you use the key? Geez that's a lot." But apparently it was still not enough to keep his nemesis Rugged Darkness, or whatever his name was, out of the place. She didn't think it was overkill. Not for the Boss of the Dragonbloods. In fact it probably could be a bit more. Like having the code to the lock be anything but 12345. "So where's the picture at any how?" She asked as she pulled out a paper and a quill to write down the codes. There was no way she was going to remember all those numbers for the first one.

PM
Tuxedo Thunder
 Posted: May 19 2014, 12:33 PM

Advanced Member

"The picture is on my desk in the back room... Next to a few random bits and pieces of things. Just take the picture, it will be on top. If anything else is moved around it will screw me up so much it's not even funny." Frozen's desk... It was the most disorganized, seemingly worthless thing ever conceived. All of the crap over it, it was the most disorganized thing ever made. The only living thing in existence that can understand it is Frozen. He birthed the abomination, and it is the ultimate safeguard. Someone could look at it, and it would be a jumbled mess of useless information.

PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 19 2014, 06:02 PM

Advanced Member

"Got it. Flip everything around." Legacy said teasingly. She wouldn't do anything more than take that single picture. She was mildly surprised that it was on top of everything. That implied that he had been looking at it recently or something. They two finally made it into the hospital. Of which one of the cancer patients was running around like they were brand new. Legacy was guessing they had wished to be cured of cancer. "The Make a Wish Foundation sure could use this magic." Said Legacy.

PM
Tuxedo Thunder
 Posted: May 19 2014, 06:41 PM

Advanced Member

"I'd imagine they already have if they've learned about this..." It was nice to see people weren't screwing around with supreme wish powers... At least the wishes worked well for the most part. It was an interesting endeavour to say the least. No one could be sure what would happen, and they needed to trust themselves and others to not wish badly. It was almost creating some sort of moral safeguard on the town and wherever else was effected.

For now at least, they were safe.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll