Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Wake The White Queen., Open, April 16th
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 08:34 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

"Darn... Can't remember her name either... Well, if you are ready for some mindblowing facts, I'll tell you how Purple Cloud alone could not help: A connection between the two worlds, a constant connection, is needed as a tracer. As the tracer, I should be able to open a portal to my world in their dream, and then Purple Cloud should promptly use her powers during a magically induced astral projection to create the portal in the waking world. This could have unforeseen consequences, like when I tried teleporting out of the dream world of a pony while I was a changeling queen, and that resulted in a dream being having physical form for a while."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Moon Shard // Werewolf Pegasus // Colt
Sun Shard // Half-Vampony Unicorn // Filly
Utopia "Dream Reaper" // Unicorn // Mare
Kagerou // Eastern Dragon // Male
Xiaomai // Earth Qilin // Buck
Kingin // Unicorn // Stallion
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 09:14 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 27

"Sounds nutty." Said Legacy as she stirred her hot cocoa a few times and took a sip, not noticing as the mare sitting behind her became considerably more attractive. Her stallionfriend looked very pleased. Very pleased indeed. "You should probably consider yourself lucky there. While your world is growing to accept changelings more-" Despite their experiments with their own young. "-this world is less so. Granted its mostly Chrysalis' fault for attacking Canterlot rather than signing a treaty. After all, Equestria's all about sharing the luv."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 09:23 PM

Advanced Member

"That's true... I heard about what happened here and... That was nasty of her, to make a deal with The Devil only to take over Equestria. She is nowhere like my mother... ... Ack, I really need to get my mind away from my past. It keeps hurting me the deeper I go."

Utopia was finishing her third slice of cake while talking. And to help wash down the cake, she pulled out a... Bottle of chocolate milk. And thus, she took a good sip.

"My life here isn't as easy as I thought... I'm still in debt with the nurse who took me into her home, I'll be likely living with her forever. Not that it is a bad thing: her home is clean, has spare pillows and a nice kitchen for those who loves baking cakes... But I still sleep on the couch."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 09:43 PM

Advanced Member

"Yah. The past can hurt. But you can either hide from it. Or learn from it." Said Legacy, then snickering a little, as she had just quoted the Lion King. She had indeed learned from her past… She just wished that she had a chance to show everyone else that she had. To be a hero instead of a villain in their eyes.

She felt a chill creep over her. "Well if you need an extra job Purple Cloud has an opening. Offered one to me the first time we met. It was weird." The chill was growing stronger… This was kinda felt like…

Legacy looked around and froze. Not literally. She knew what that felt like.

It was… A giant blue reindeer. Kinda ethereal looking, with spiky ice antlers and everything. The Ethereal figure grinned at the stunned residents of Ponyville, who had literally seen him appear out of no where. "Jack Frost has come to play." Snickered the giant reindeer.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 09:50 PM

Advanced Member

"I know, but I can't learn much without the hivemind... .... It got chilly here..."

And then... She saw it. The icy reindeer. With a sigh, Utopia regreted being no longer as powerful as she used to be... "Mister... Hm... I don't know your name but you look like an ice individual. I'm not doing a session right now, so you have to look elsewhere.", Utopia certainly believed someone like him was out to have her secrets or services, but she was really not in mood to talk about it... She only kept wondering about that certain Kirin, wishing to see her one last time, to talk to her.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 10:11 PM

Advanced Member

Jack Frost laughed, his voice echoing loudly as he did so. ''Ice individual. You'll see just how very ice I am. Soon you'll all be walking in a winter wonderland! The ice was spreading rapidly from his hooves onto many surfaces of Ponyville. And somehow it seemed a few ponies had gained the power to run faster than any pony she had ever seen. A winter coat complete with a hat and shoes appeared on another pony. And… There was a giant rabbit being adorable in the background. Some weird shit was going on here.

But seeing as everyone else was running away… Legacy felt she had to at least try something… Legacy stood up and abruptly fell on her face she she slipped on the ice.

~~~~~~

Lovecraft suddenly appeared next to Utopia, doe-eyed and freaking out. "What the hell?" She looked around and underneath the table, her wings flared up and ready to bolt at any second. "Dream Reaper. What's going on?!" She said, grabbing for the pony's hoof for some sense of solidity. She had been elsewhere… And all the sudden this was happening! What was this?!

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 10:18 PM

Advanced Member

"No, thanks, low temperature makes me sleepy... Ah! Legacy!"

Utopia was ready to stand up to help Legacy, however there was a voice... Her body recognized it, her mind was trying to, and it was causing her some pain. The voice called her by that name... And when she locked eyes with the owner of the voice... Her body stopped completely. The glow in her eyes faded and she went limp, entering in a sort of shock.

Her mind... There was something in there tearing appart an illusion that had previously been forced upon her. And she was struggling to keep up with it, a voice within her head warning her to stop.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 10:24 PM

Advanced Member

"UTOPIA!" Screeched Lovecraft in panic, rushing to catch the pony before she could fall to the ground. She shook her a few times, then held her close. "What's wrong? Please tell me." She'd never seen Utopia like this before.

Legacy looked back as her name was called, bracing herself against the table to keep herself from falling down again. Odd timing for Utopia's old marefriend to show up. But then again… This was all weird. It even smelled faintly of pudding. "What... What is going on?" She whispered, eyes narrowed as she took in the progressively chaotic scene before her.

A pony bounced by on a pogo stick.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 10:32 PM

Advanced Member

Utopia remained in that condition for a while longer... Some tears running down her eyes. Her hoof seemed ready to smash into Lovecraft's face, as she was about to recover her senses... But it didn't. Instead, they caressed her jawline gently. The expression of horror gone, the magic in her eyes return, and a relieved smile took place.

"I knew it... You had to exist... You... Lovecraft, the moment you left my life in that important day... I started to die soon after that. Then Eschiyat, my brother, he saved me... He took your place in my life so I could live on... Lovecraft, I... I am glad you exist."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 10:45 PM

Advanced Member

Lovecraft did wince a little in seeing the hoof raised against her, but continued hugging Utopia. She would never let go. Never again. "Of course I do." Said Lovecraft, nuzzling Utopia's hoof a little. Everything was hazy. She couldn't quite remember why she had left… It had probably been a draconic slumber thing… "I'm sorry I left." She didn't remember why she had left, but she could see how much it affected Utopia, and it hurt her that she had hurt her loved one like this.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 11:06 PM

Advanced Member

"It's alright now... I live on, and so do the children you had with me. I think you would rather see me like this, than to hear of my passing, right?"

All fears, doubts and nightmares that haunted Utopia when it came to her being unable to remember of Lovecraft were disappearing from her mind, as she held close to the one she used to love.

"I forgive you for leaving me there, just in case you still feel guilty. I was also a terrible fool for letting myself slowly wither away when I once lost you, but... Now it is alright. Seeing you brought peace to me."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 11:21 PM

Advanced Member

"Of course, of course." Said Lovecraft in answer to Utopia's question. "How long have I been gone?" She hopped it wasn't too long, but she didn't dare to help. She felt weird just talking to Utopia like this even has this Jack Frost monster was making the air colder by the second and even her scales to start freezing up. How much time she had missed was important.

Legacy, meanwhile, was busy bucking tables at the reindeer to try and see if they would do something against him. Not really... This thing was really strong.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 11:57 PM

Advanced Member

"Let's see... Over a year or so in our world, I think. Then it has been a few months since I made it into this world. And, girl... It's lonely for me here. My only relief is that our children and the hive is under the wings of Eschi. He... Filled the hole that was in my heart when I lost you. He's a good father, but I can't stop worrying about him since the day I left."

That was true... She had been living with him, as he loved her and she needed to survive with someone to share love with... And he was there for her at the time...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Tuxedo Thunder
 Posted: May 6 2014, 02:35 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Admins
Member No.: 5

Things were going... poorly. Wintery crap in the middle of spring was not a good sign. At the least, Frozen was able to see where it was coming from. Something was spreading it, and Frozen was really not in the mood for snow right now.

The building's outside was almost completely frozen over. It would've been a nice restaurant to eat at some day, if he hadn't the need to smash the door down. The frost was thick though, and he needed to get rid of it.

That's all it should have taken. A quick spell to move the frosted bit on and around the door, that should have been it, but no. Instead the ice just stopped for a second, before continuing to spread. This was going to require more than a bit of magic. Frozen backed up a bit, preparing for an attack on the door. Rushing ahead with all his speed, Frozen ran into the door. The ice around it cracked, but remained strong. But then, if by some strange sort of granting of wishes, the ice cracked further, giving Frozen access to the door.

The door dramatically flung open, and in stepped Frozen. Not helping his dramatic entrance, the inside was empty. Carefully making his way across the floor, Frozen dramatically kicked open the door to the back dining area. Dramatically walking out, he slipped and fell outside.

PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 6 2014, 03:44 PM

Advanced Member

Legacy turned around and looked at Frozen, getting a massive snow ball thrown at her that threw her to the wall in her momentary lack of judgement. "What took you so long?" Legacy said somewhat jokingly, getting herself unstuck from the wall. "You know what the hell that thing is?" Frozen was an ice kirin thing. She was sure he would know.

"I'm Jack Frost! I already said that you dunce!" Hissed the winter sprite, throwing another massive ball of snow in Legacy's general direction.

~~~~

"We should probably try and help, shouldn't we?" Asked Lovecraft as she watched the stuff going on.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll