Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Wake The White Queen., Open, April 16th
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 2 2014, 07:05 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Legacy was nomming on a sandwich. She had just done a little delivery for Frozen and was taking a small break from it all. The job sure was tense. Fun, but tense. She was taking less dangerous ones as of late, but even so… Well it at least gave her an outlet for the… Unique skill set she had mostly picked up in prison. Legacy wasn't necessarily happy that she had to always use those skill sets. But with things as they were, with ponies giving her no chances at a legitimate job, she had little choice.

Plus, Frozen was her friend. The only friend, save Amy, who lived in Canterlot, she could claim as her own. She liked her job and that it could give her time with her friend. She just… Wanted a chance to prove herself.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 2 2014, 10:52 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 26

"Hello, Legacy. How have you been?"

This sweet voice... Could it be? Yes, Utopia. The voice was quite too sweet today... For some odd reason. Could it be also for her breath had a cake's scent? Something a bit strawberryish...

"I haven't seen you in long time."

She decided to seat across the table, carrying a basket there. from it, she took out an... Ice Cream Sandwich. Lately, she had been having too much sweets, and even some would have commented this about her, but she certainly didn't mind... It is her life, her health, so it was her own choice to stick to sweetness.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Moon Shard // Werewolf Pegasus // Colt
Sun Shard // Half-Vampony Unicorn // Filly
Utopia "Dream Reaper" // Unicorn // Mare
Kagerou // Eastern Dragon // Male
Xiaomai // Earth Qilin // Buck
Kingin // Unicorn // Stallion
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 2 2014, 11:01 PM

Advanced Member

"Yah." Legacy took a few extra bites of her pickle avocado plumbery sandwich and swallowed before speaking again. "Pretty much ended it with Brannskada. I forgave him, I told him I did. He just wasn't willing to forgive me. Never mind the fact that a few bandages was all that was keeping me from bleeding out, and I was in excruciating pain at the time. All he cares about is himself and his feelings."

She should have seen it sooner, as on guard as she was... But really... When it first all started all she was really out for was to bare his foal. And now she was pregnant with them. It had been more for awhile. But Brannskada just... Wasn't someone she could feel that way for any more.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 3 2014, 02:46 PM

Advanced Member

"Too bad... And I haven't even met him."

Utopia frowned with disappointment for not having met him. But, oh, well... There were other subjects, right? Well, that could be called now...

"I had run into some strange situations lately... And guess what? I learned this world's Eschiyat is connected through dreams with my word's Eschi. Now if I can only bridge two worlds through a portal to dream world... That could perhaps access the amplified power of my Dream Tower in my world."

"Also, last night I had a dream of a kirin... I can almost see her... But I can't see her face or hear her."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 3 2014, 05:04 PM

Advanced Member

"Huh." Legacy muttered as she took a few more bites of her sandwich. She honestly wasn't sure how to respond to that. She did not know either of the ponies that Utopia was talking about. And she wasn't overly inclined on digging on the matter. She shrugged a little, then swallowed, eyes scanning the town square and briefly passing over the wishing well. She didn't pay it much attention, she wasn't much in believing wishes could come true any how. "You sure you want to bridge the two worlds? From what I've seen of that world its… Quite something."

Legacy knew she wouldn't want to meet that version of her. She hadn't realized that those things had actually happened in another universe when she wrote them. But apparently they had… And she wouldn't want to see this Mystique at all.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 3 2014, 05:26 PM

Advanced Member

"I'm thinking of going back... You know, I like this world, but I miss my family so much... And maybe, if I'm lucky enough, I will find out this kirin I'm looking for. Plus, this world's Legacy needs some inspiration for her stories to go on, and I was pretty much the core of the story... And yes, I have read that book. The story is so similar to ours that I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow saw our world."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 3 2014, 06:05 PM

Advanced Member

"That book wasn't… Quite about you." Said Legacy with a little shake of her head. She didn't see how Utopia got that. Honestly most of the book had been about her, herself. The massive events of Equestria had effected her somewhat, but really? They had been minor blimps for her compared to everything else that was going on. "And I know she hasn't seen our world." Said Legacy. While Mystique knew the existence of other realms, she did not know of this one. She only knew of the gender bender one.

Legacy didn't see a similarity either. She had suffered a radical character change due to something and the guy she liked ended up hurting her badly. But other than that… She didn't seen it.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 03:14 PM

Advanced Member

"Really? Ah... I just thought that perhaps me returning home would set things in motion once again. Then, again, time still flows there. ... You know, I want to meet this world's Legacy. Perhaps she and I would get along quite well, wouldn't we?"

Utopia was still daydreaming things... Her meeting the one she should not meet, her meeting the one who knows a lot about her world and can confirm her existance...

"Flight Risk is here too, but... It's not the one from our world, right?"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 04:14 PM

Advanced Member

Flight Risk. The earth pony foal who had gathered the ponies together and tried to get them in order. "What are you talking about? I am this world's Legacy." Legacy took a few moments to think. Utopia had never really met Mystique in a proper fashion she supposed. Legacy she had met briefly, but Mystique was a different matter. By this world did Utopia mean that world? Legacy was confused. "Never heard of a pony named Flight Risk." She added.

Legacy did not really interact with the Apple Family much even before the incident at Appleloosa. She didn't really know their names. Plus in this incarnation of the universe, Flight Risk was Kasubi, a kirin who had only been to Equestria on a field trip.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 04:19 PM

Advanced Member

"Ah, sure, you are this world's Legacy-

Utopia stopped for a second... And then the sound of a coin being inserted into a machine was heard. It was an actual one, however, for someone was on a vending machine right now. What a convenient timing for such sound to be heard.

"Wait, so all this time, I was talking to Legacy, thinking she was from our world... But this Legacy... Is this world's Legacy?! Wait wait, so you are THAT writer?! Oh.My.Heavens! Sorry, I did not know, I completely believed you to be her, but now I feel a pang of relief that you are not her and- Hold on, howcome you wrote what happened in our world?"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 04:34 PM

Advanced Member

"I was shocked too." Said Legacy with a nod. She was seriously impressed with herself, and shocked. She was surprised that Utopia had been thinking this all along, that she was that universe's Legacy. That was kinda… A massive mistake to make. But understandable. Utopia had never asked. Legacy never thought she would be able to say that. "Granted... Now that I think about it... What's that say in regards to my creativity? I either caused those things to happen or just wrote them down as they happened. Either way it seems kinda awful."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 05:11 PM

Advanced Member

"I'm gonna make my bet and say you were just watching and unable to change it."

Utopia brought up a cake to the table, offering some to Legacy while serving herself a slice. "You see, just like we read a book, I have had this encounter with this world's Eschiyat, who also reads my world.". Utopia didn't seem sad or shocked from this newly made discovery of Legacy, but had interest in her.

"However, just like you wrote from my world's Legacy PoV, he is able to dream from my world's Eschiyat PoV. If my theory on reality connection is correct, both of you act as some sort of "portal". If I could connect to my world through either of you, I could theoretically create a stable, safe portal between the two... But it is still a dangerous idea."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 08:11 PM

Advanced Member

"Uuuhhh… Just because I'm able to see it doesn't mean I'm able to traverse between them." Said Legacy with a little hesitant shake of her head, waving her hoof in dismissal of the idea. She did not want to be some portal to an alternate dimension. Particularly that alternate dimension, where everything sucked, particularly for Legacy. Hell even the happy ending got ruined in the end. Bone Marrow had been killed. And then Mystique lost all semblance of calmness and just, rage. The story was written fro Mystique's perspective after all… Granted, she had written a little about Ciao. Not much. But a little.

Perhaps if she tried she could see what was going on with Parkour. She felt like some super secret spy. "I wonder if I could use my far seeing talents on this world…" Legacy mused, rubbing her hoof on her chin in thought.

So lost in thought was she that she did not notice that the Dog Walker pony's dogs were acting strangely calm… "I could be like, the best spy ever."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 5 2014, 08:19 PM

Advanced Member

"It means you are a connection with it... Not that you must come to and from it in order to link them... Then, again, that kind of thing is just a thought, a theory. I have yet to put it to use."

She ate a bit of cake, but then her mind went back to the world she came from. "Say, Legacy... Do you... Do you know the name of the kirin I fell in love for? I still can't remember..."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 5 2014, 08:25 PM

Advanced Member

"No, I did not really pay her any mind really." Said Legacy with a little shake of her head. She remembered the kirin briefly at the meeting she went to. Maybe a few times walking around Ponyville. But she never really got to know the kirin's name. "She had these green scales and this opalescent underbelly though, if that helps. Isn't that Purple Cloud's gig? The whole connections thing? Why do you need people like me to make it work?" Did she really need her for it? Legacy hoped not. This sounded dangerous.

Legacy wasn't one to back away from danger often, but this was the molecule disintegrating kind.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll