Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Train Ride(open), April 1st
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 07:50 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

"You're lying. You're too happy to be telling the truth." Truths like that hurt. It was like that one time she'd found a pet bird and her mother had killed it when she found it. She hadn't realized it was Tiramisu's pet bird… The dracony had hidden that little fact due to the cult's propensity to kill almost any living thing it could get its hooves on for its experiments. Important experiments. But still. It had been said. Even if her mother had managed to revive the thing as an undead thing… It just hadn't been the same.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 07:55 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 26

"This is no lie. I try to hide my sorrow from others... Currently, I'm sepparated from my family, my many children are completely out of my reach, and I would do anything to return to them. My only relief is that their father will take good care of them, but still..."

She approached Tiramisu, her hooves making no sound on the floor. "I can show you all my truth. I can lead you into my mind if you fall asleep. But be warned... It is way too sad."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Moon Shard // Werewolf Pegasus // Colt
Sun Shard // Half-Vampony Unicorn // Filly
Utopia "Dream Reaper" // Unicorn // Mare
Kagerou // Eastern Dragon // Male
Xiaomai // Earth Qilin // Buck
Kingin // Unicorn // Stallion
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 08:20 PM

Advanced Member

"Hell no." Growled the dracony, gritting her teeth. She did not want to do that at all. Even if that weren't border line mental manipulation… She did not care that it was against Equestria's laws. She cared that the pony was throwing it so casually around. Plunging into another's mind was dangerous. There was a reason that her own cult didn't practice in it. Not just because they had cutiemarks in necromancy and life magics and not mental manipulation.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 08:37 PM

Advanced Member

"Fine then. But I haven't lied in any moment."

She then levitated the cups back to the table, suddenly flushing her sorrow away to bring her joyful attitude back to surface.

"Now, now! Weren't we going to enjoy a tea! I had asked about flavor, but you didn't tell any, so... I stuck with apple flavor for hot tea, and strawberry for cold tea. Also, ask away about me! No need to be shy, for I have nothing to hide."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 08:24 PM

Advanced Member

Had Tiramisu had the words or grasp to say what she was thinking she would have said it. But she did not quite. All she knew that if this pony actually was telling the truth… Then there was something seriously off about them that they could just smile like this after confessing the sky had fallen on their face. So Tiramisu was left with the conclusion that Utopia had lied. A conclusion she didn't like. "I don't believe you." Tiramisu huffed, then attempting to get up from her sitting position.

The attempt didn't work too well- one of her wings was kind of hurt from the crash and flying was kind of hard at the moment. And walking wasn't... Quite an option. Well it was. But it was an awful one.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 08:38 PM

Advanced Member

"It's fine... I believe in myself after all... And, if you knew me better, maybe you would be- Be careful!"

Utopia quickly came to Tiramisu. "Don't go trying to fly like that! After your crashing, the muscles must be very sore for that. Trust me, I tutored someone in flight before. Funny story, involving someone I cared as if he was my son."

The unicorn thought for a while and came to a conclusion: "Well, I know one thing that might be interesting for you to see! I could show you how I do my job!'

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 09:26 PM

Advanced Member

"Goddamn it woman! Did I not already tell you that I didn't want to see your little thing!" Tiramisu hissed, getting up on her back feet and starting to waddle out of the place. She wasn't against the illegal magics of Equestria, but she did respect them. Respected enough to pay them the proper respect. She'd already said no once, and this mare was asking again.

Mental magic wasn't a bad thing. But it wasn't something that Tiramisu was just going to stick around with someone clearly so... Off.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 10:05 PM

Advanced Member

"Seesh, so moody...", Utopia wend then to mind her business as well. One like her had a big deal of business after all...

But Tiramisu's adventure was far from over, right? Soon she... Or he? Would come across a chocolate colored colt who was playing with a ball, bouncing it on the ground to see if he could make it bounce higher and higher, but with not so much success. The most curious thing about him was his scarf around his neck... Was he feeling cold?!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 11:27 PM

Advanced Member

BALL! BALL! BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL IT WAS A BALL! Tiramisu abandoned her two legged waddle and tried her best to run towards the ball while keeping her wings off the ground… It wasn't easy. She did not much care for the scarf. It was the ball she cared about. She wanted to play with that ball. It looked like fun. "Ball!" Tiramisu shouted as she continued her ungainly charge towards it, looking quite excited.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 11:53 PM

Advanced Member

The young pegasus had a mini heart attack from the unknown creature approaching him. Looking at Tiramisu, he still looked a bit startled and looked from them to his ball and back to them. "You... Like playing with balls... Uh? Ah! You can play with me. I like tossing the ball against the ground to see how high it will bounce."

His scarf had lowered a little, but he pulled it right back up. "New around here?"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 2 2014, 07:50 PM

Advanced Member

"Yes. Gimme the ball." Said Tiramisu as she continued… Whatever she was doing on her way to getting the ball. The best word to describe it would be a bound or something. Bounding, only it looked really really awkward. It hurt too, but Tiramisu really wanted that ball. And she was going to have it one way or another... She just wished she could fly right now. Then she could just take the ball and fly off with it. And keep it forever. Maybe eat it eventually... Maybe there was something inside it. That would be yummy.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 2 2014, 07:55 PM

Advanced Member

Well, seems he didn't have much to do, other than toss the ball for Tiramisu to fetch... After all, he noticed this young too had the behavior of a dog, which was really weird, even for Moon Shard himself. So, his idea of playing with Tiramisu was basically playing fetch. Nothing quite different there.

"I'm quite alone today... Sis is on a trip and I bet she would only sleeep until sun down once she came home..."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 2 2014, 08:03 PM

Advanced Member

Tiramisu wasn't so much of a dog- not quite. She just wanted to take the opportunity to play. Granted, it was showing itself in a very dog-like way right now. Which was funny, since her RPer hadn't thought Tiramisu's personality would be like this. Tiramisu reared up on her back legs and bopped the ball back to Moon Shard with her nose. "Mhm." She muttered, giving a brief nod to show that she was sort of listening. He wasn't any more so it was a moot point.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: May 2 2014, 08:51 PM

Advanced Member

Moon Shard kept playing with Tiramisu, concerned whether he/she listened or not. "I usually am not any lonely, on daily basis. So whenever our uncle picks her up for a check up outside Ponyville, I tend to think "What should I do now?", specially on days without school. So, do you plant to study here? Or something?"

Within himself, he hoped for Tiramisu's stay, specially because it would mean a new friend he could play with. And perhaps Tiramisu would enjoy more interesting games than "fetch".

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: May 2 2014, 09:28 PM

Advanced Member

"I'm a transfer student." Said Tiramisu with a little bop of her head as she tossed the ball back to him much like a seal. The dracony was clearly not actually meant for moving about as she was right now. She was an aerial creature, yes she was. And she wished she could be up in the air right now. "Thingy." She added at the end after a few seconds. It had been a really… She didn't know. Well, she was sure she did, but wasn't sure she wanted to face that concept. It couldn't be so.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll