Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Train Ride(open), April 1st
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 21 2014, 05:51 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

"Are you... ! Don't move!"

Utopia began levitating them, but focusing on levitating more weight than normal... That was sure taxing for her. She began moving back to the home that someone shared with her, saying "Don't worry, I live with a nurse. And I know some first response routine. Things she taught me... ... Say... Can you tell me where it hurts?".

Her eyes... They seemed empty, but had an inviting warmth. Even as a blind, she blinked her eyes regularly and moved them to focus on objects in her way. "My name is Utopia. Nice to meet you."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Moon Shard // Werewolf Pegasus // Colt
Sun Shard // Half-Vampony Unicorn // Filly
Utopia "Dream Reaper" // Unicorn // Mare
Kagerou // Eastern Dragon // Male
Xiaomai // Earth Qilin // Buck
Kingin // Unicorn // Stallion
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 21 2014, 08:04 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 27

Tiramisu… Did not listen to the strange unicorn that had just picked them up. They continued to flail about whilst screeching their head off. Now this. Was clearly not going to be a cooperative patient. It wasn't even really looking at Utopia. Concentration on any one thing was hard enough for this little dracony when they weren't writhing in pain, let alone when they were. "Make it stop! MAaaake it SToooooop!"

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 22 2014, 12:40 PM

Advanced Member

"Cut it out! I'm trying to help, but if you move you might make things worse than they already are!"

Utopia concentrated more, to attempt to restrain their movement. But, by now, she was panting in exhaustion. It had been long since she pushed herself too much. However, she reassured:

"Hold on, my house is not so far... Let's talk to distract ourselves, ok? So... You like trains? I used to enjoy riding trains, but I hate when they cross a magical barrier that is normally invisible. It's not comfortable for someone who uses magic to see, like me."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 10:43 PM

Advanced Member

"I dun know you! Put me down!" Tiramisu screeched. While the little dracony had been calm on the train about meeting strangers, that was no longer the case- as they were no longer in semi-familiar territory. It had no idea where or when it was. Now now their mouth tasted like dirt. Equestrian dirt. They hadn't managed to find dirt on the train after all. Time had run out. And now everything hurt.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 25 2014, 03:30 PM

Advanced Member

"I'm Utopia, local Dream Therapist. Now you can't say you don't know me!", Utopia giggled cutely, "You seem bruised, I don't know if you broke a bone. I just want to be safe that you are alright. Now behave, please?"

They had entered a house, and she let him down on the couch. "Please, be patient. I mean no harm. Now... Where is the first aid kit...", she soon headed to the bathroom, and from there she said "Ah, yes! There's a jar there with some asorted cookies. Take as many as you want, they are for guests anyways."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 25 2014, 06:29 PM

Advanced Member

Tiramisu's eyes widened in excitement in hearing about cookies. "Equestrian cookies?" The dracony would eat it even if it weren't Equestrian. But it being Equestrian just added bonus stuff to it. Equestrian food was one of the reasons that the little tike had come here in the first place. That and to get away from those blasphemers that so liked to insist that they weren't a dragon, but a dragon pony mix. They were a dragon, they knew they were one! They had to be!

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 02:39 PM

Advanced Member

"Yes. I bought from the bakery earlier today. Enjoy them while I attend to your wounds and bruises.", Utopia then went to care of Tiramisu's wounds and bruises, if there were any, occasionally using a strangely cold spray on spots she suspected could reveal a bruise later on, as to prevent it from aching later.

"So, reintroducing myself... Nice to meet you. I'm Utopia Dream Reaper, Dream Therapist. If you ever need some consulting, I'll give you one for free."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 09:29 PM

Advanced Member

Cookies! Cookies! Tiramisu stopped thrashing around as they started eating the new cookies with gusto. Equestrian cookies! Equestrian cookies from Equ… Tiramisu's tongue flicked out, checking what their nose had detected. Yes. Tiramisu could smell it all better now. The scent of the vapor. And not only the scent, but the components in it. Their first Mother had used incense. It wasn't the same as this vapor, but the scent just reminded them of it. Of course that had been for borderline life magic/necromancy rituals. It was indeed a fine line before life magic and necromancy on the dead. All they could manage was necromancy so far… But Tiramisu had confidence in them. Even if they seemed leagues away from a breakthrough of bringing the dead back to life.

After a pause that lasted slightly too long, the dracony spoke. "I'm Tiramisu."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 03:44 PM

Advanced Member

"Tiramisu? That sounds like a dessert's name. And trust me: I love myself some sweets. A little thing about me and my filly days being filled with homemade sweets from the orphanage where I lived until adulthood... Ah, such sweet days, those were... Aaaaaand, good news! You don't have any wound worth worrying about! Just cleaned a scratch or two and sprayed a medicine so some areas won't swell or ache."

A kettle whitling interrupted them and she said "Oh, I forgot the water for the tea! Do you like tea? If so, what is your favorite flavor? Do you like them hot, average or cold?"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 06:36 PM

Advanced Member

"It It is a dessert name." Said The dracony with a little nod. Tiramisu continued chewing the cookies they'd been given as Utopia continued blathering on. She sure was chatty. Too chatty. Why in the world was she being so cheerful about being an orphan? And an orphan with no mother no less. Tiramisu knew what that was like. And it wasn't right that this mare was so happy about it. Tiramisu stewed in their thoughts, zoning out as the mare offered her tea. They had stopped munching on the cookie as well, lost in their thoughts.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 06:45 PM

Advanced Member

There was nothing much important for her to keep talking, so she focues on preparing the tea in two bottles: The red one, containing it hot, and a way cooler one in a white one. And then she came back, bringing two cups.

"So... Most would hate to learn why they were orphaned... But I'm grateful that I went the trouble of learning my truth... Though no one here will believe me, due to me... I'm not from this world after all."

Indeed... Utopia was completely strange to this world. so many unusual things about her, including that none of her relatives existed here.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 07:03 PM

Advanced Member

Tiramisu let out a little growl at Utopia as she started walking towards them. The dracony then lunged and attempted to bite the pony that had offended them so. Damn this pony! How could they be so calm, so nonchalant about this? No, they couldn't be. They were lying. And Tiramisu did not appreciate liars. Particularly when the lie was so close to heart for the little creature.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 07:07 PM

Advanced Member

Utopia let out a scared screech and dropped the cups. Gladly, for her, they were plastic. "W-What was that for?! Did I... ...", her voice began to fade into a sad tone, completely consuming her usually cheerful one, similar to how a dream twists into a nightmare as mists clouds the dreamer's mind.

"Did I hurt you?"

She was not scared, just sad and afraid of wounding Tiramisu's feelings.

"Please... Tell me what hurts you. I want to help... And understand."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Yewknighted
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 07:31 PM

Advanced Member

First it had been her birth mother who had left her in a cave. Then it had been her real mother who had left her on Coney Island. Then it had been countless(she didn't know how to count) foster parents who had tired of her and dumped her back in the system. She was an orphan in three different ways. And here was this pony prancing around like it was the best thing in the world. "Its none of your business." Tiramisu hissed. She didn't want to give up that personal detail of herself.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 07:40 PM

Advanced Member

"Mother driven to an insane obsession toward a rare offspring she named "Utopia", sister killed mother to become the ruling image of the family, Utopia seen sister die and felt a terrible suffering, Utopia seen brother-in-law disappear forever and, soon after, her very loved one left her to die."

Her voice had flawlessly told her sadness in very few seconds, but could not hide how much that hurt.

"I hate to mention the sorrowful moments of my life. I had to be strong, to make their wishes true. But that is a long story. Do you have readiness for this?"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll