Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

The King's Daily Duties, April 19th (Closed)
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 23 2014, 07:43 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

"You do dream. It's just behind a barrier in your dreamscape.", she thought, knowing very well that she could not transfer her thoughts to him through Hivemind, only receive them.

And then... His "army" has come. Utopia sighed and shook her head. It was quite stressing he couldn't enjoy a normal day without his changelings bothering him, right?

"Don't worry, I will take good care of Amor, guys. Go ahead, tell them you are in good hooves, right?", she kept her smirk, hiding the fact she had doubts upon her own abilities at times. Not that she would do anything big today, of course.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Moon Shard // Werewolf Pegasus // Colt
Sun Shard // Half-Vampony Unicorn // Filly
Utopia "Dream Reaper" // Unicorn // Mare
Kagerou // Eastern Dragon // Male
Xiaomai // Earth Qilin // Buck
Kingin // Unicorn // Stallion
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 01:57 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

The changelings all went off their seperate ways, leaving the two alone. Amor chuckled and would give Utopia's flank a little slap. " Well c'mon lets get going. Don't want to dilly dally and waste the day away~" he would begin trotting into the town. " I'm thinking I might visit the spa... take a nice mudbath..." He nodded. " Maybe have a romp in the steam room...." He would chuckle deviously to himself

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 02:29 PM

Advanced Member

"That sounds like a simple plan for a relaxing day... I might see if I can harvest dreams at the spa. After all, some ponies sleep there while being attended!"

Utopia had followed him, levitating a slice of cake close to her mouth, and motioning if he wanted a bite out of it.

"You know... I'm glad I have found you. The way you live and think amuses me, brings joy to my heart. And puts the loneliness into a place of no return. So... Thank you, Amor."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 02:39 PM

Advanced Member

He blinked. " Wait what?" he looked back at her. " Your welcome... I guess?" He shrugged. " Look I don't really know what you are talking about." He said. " But..." he smiled. " I do know that I am living the best life ever." He snickered. " I mean considering the only thing that can really do anything to me is Celestia or Luna, I'm pretty safe. No one knows my secret, save like... two ponies, and I'm well fed and beautiful. What more could I want?"

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 02:47 PM

Advanced Member

"Well, there's one more thing you could want... But for that, the Sisters will need to understand the situation and accept the possibilities. You and I are similar, we are both able to change the world as we know. I have done my duty in my world, so it is now up to you to do this in yours?"

Utopia smirked to him, giving him hope that the harmony and peace could be conquered if he and the sisters were to come to terms over his situation. The wildcards needed were already by his very side, so this was a game that he could easily win.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 03:04 PM

Advanced Member

He blinked lightly. " Well unless I can get a meeting with the Princess its never going to happen. She is a VERY busy girl." He chuckled to himself and began walking towards the spa. " I'll pay for you, since its probubly out of your price range. No offense, but the spa is very expensive." As he walked he seemed to strut, showing off to those around him as he did so. He smiled to himself, chuckling.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 03:50 PM

Advanced Member

"Ah, yes, I forgot I don't work in this spa to begin. So, well... Thank you, I accept the invitation."

What else could Utopia do? She had planned to tag with him for the day, so she had to accept the offer. Not that it was a bad thing, a whole day in a spa was something she had not done in a LONG while, not since she has come to this world, so...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 04:23 PM

Advanced Member

He led her to the spa, and paid for their day before he smiled. " First for me is a massage." He said. " You may join me if you like, or go on your own. After my massage i'll take a volcanic mud bath, then after that the steam room." He nodded. " it will be enjoyable to say the least."

He also hoped he might be able to seduce some pony some time today. Never say no to a good rutting after all!

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 25 2014, 03:35 PM

Advanced Member

"I will tag with you, of course. After all, I really wanted to know more about your days.", that was indeed the deal: Utopia had to stick with him for the day, since she had so much time to spare and he... He was really someone interesting for her. seeing Amor more as a very important friend for the time being, after all. There was no knowing what future awaits them.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll