Announcements
Start | Stop

Welcome to a world where love and friendship create the strongest of spells, and where an adventure can be found beyond every twist and turn. A world where all kinds of creatures find themselves in situations of a positively ludicrous nature, day after day, even! In such a world, where "normal" is relative, and mundane is anything but; what sort of journey will you find yourself on today?

• • •

Starting on the In-character date of Mid-June 2019, Journeys Across Equestria's first "Post Reboot" Story Arc will begin. When the latest Lunar Eclipse refuses to pass, Luna and Celestia find themselves cut off from the Moon and Realm of Dreams! Meanwhile, children everywhere are suddenly and inexplicably falling into a deep magical slumber, where they are tormented by terrible nightmares! Who, or what could possibly be responsible?!

To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the Blood Moon Information and General Discussion thread in the Inn. If you want one or more of your characters to participate in this event, let us know here! The cutoff date for players who wish to participate in this event is May 11th, 2014.

• • •

In order to lessen spam and messages from bots, users are required to register a username for, and log into the Cbox in order to use it.

We are currently accepting Canon Character applications! A list of available characters can be found here, the thread to "claim" a character can be found here, and the audition thread itself can be found here.

Congratulations to JM95 for winning the role of Spike the Dragon, although this turn of events also means that he has voluntarily given up the role of Cheese Sandwich, putting him up for grabs along with all of the other available Canon Character roles.

As a reminder, if there are at least TWO auditions for the same character, a poll will be held within three days of the last audition made for that character. Additional auditions will be accepted at that time, but the deadline will not be extended. In three days after the poll has been started, the votes will be counted, and the winner will be announced, as with the old method.

To those of you that play Canon Characters: It is encouraged that you play your Canon Characters as often as you can, within reason. The JAE staff realizes that it can be more difficult to play certain characters in a day to day situation than others, (Such as one of the Princesses, in comparison to say... Pinkie Pie.) so in some cases, leniency is exercised. Still, it never hurts to make a thread that involves a character, that for once, doesn't involve the fate of Equestria hanging in the balance.

Journeys Across Equestria is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay Forum set five years after the show. A 100 word count minimum for posts is enforced for all In-Character posts.

Our TVTropes Page: LINK

Date: June 2019 A.D (After Discord)
Current Events: Blood Moon
Description: When the Sisters are cut off from the Moon and the Realm of Dreams, a dark presence makes itself known in Equstria as children everywhere fall into a magically-induced slumber, plagued by terrible nightmares!
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

Our Affiliates
Equestrian LegendsWars of Equestria
The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Our Banner
Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

The King's Daily Duties, April 19th (Closed)
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 04:16 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

It was a bright summer morning for Ponyville. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and a certain king in disguise was being sexy. He sat up from his bed and yawned wide. He pushed his companions from that night off of himself and headed into the shower. His shower would take four hours, as he was being grooomed by his various Changelings, before heading out into the city as Amor. He chuckled to himself, shaking his head. " My my.... Such a wonderful day! The sun is shining, the Birds are singing, and theres love in the air~" he said. " I think I feel a song coming on..."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 04:25 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

"We'll be having a cake for the noon snack. Don't be late, okay?"

"Okay! I have the day off until the sun sets, so... Later!"

Utopia headed out of the home where she was staying. She had a stable job at a psychological studies clinic for a good while now, but still had no money (or muse) to move out of the house where she was staying. The nurse welcomed her after all...

Anyways, she still had a life to live. This meant seeking something to do while the sun was still shining bright above them. Ah, and it was still morning... So much time ahead for her, and she was still seeking to see someone... But who? She did not know, she expected someone new... But, at the same time, she wanted just to meet up with someone she knew.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Moon Shard // Werewolf Pegasus // Colt
Sun Shard // Half-Vampony Unicorn // Filly
Utopia "Dream Reaper" // Unicorn // Mare
Kagerou // Eastern Dragon // Male
Xiaomai // Earth Qilin // Buck
Kingin // Unicorn // Stallion
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 04:35 PM

Advanced Member

Amor chuckled to himself before taking a sliding step. He swong his tail around before he cleared his throat. " I can feel that song coming closer with every moment...."

He would begin singing as he pranced through the streets of ponyville. Such musical numbers seemed to be very casual in ponyville.

"Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Ev'rything is satisfactch'll
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!"

By the end of the song he bumped right into Utopia, bumping their muzzles together before he took a step back and chuckled. " Sorry there. I wasn't watching where I was going."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 04:42 PM

Advanced Member

She had been so distracted... That there was no way Utopia herself could have seen him. And their bumping nose made her blush a little and cover her nose.

"A-Ah! Hi, Amor! I didn't expect to see you so early, I thought you would be busy with something like a photo session or with fans."

In mind, however, the words were different from the outcome. She thought of "Terrus" instead of "Amor", "feeding" instead of "photo", and "drones" instead of "fans". Good thing she flawlessly swapped the words before she spoke them, or it could mean trouble. With her typical smile and uncovering her nose, she once again spoke.

"How are you feeling today?"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
Haretake - Kogane's bamboo sprout, planted in the garden behind her room, given by Dandelion. She personally cares of him at all times.
Kon-Kon - A Take Gitsune (Bamboo Fox). A small fox-like creature made of aged bamboo stalks, bulbs, brown-red bamboo leaves and with a pair of faintly glowing green for eyes, most likely a cub. After sneaking into Purple Cloud's saddlebag while she was in Mane-ji and causing her some trouble, he has now become Purple Cloud's pet, and has a thing for drinking her tea or eating fruits. All he says is what sounds like a "Kon!".
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 04:48 PM

Advanced Member

"Oh I am feeling quite marvelous." He said. He chuckled to himself. " After an orgy of that size last night there is no way I couldn't be feeling elated!" He chuckled. " How about yourself? I wouldn't expect you out and about, at least not right now It is rather early. The only reason I'm out is for a stroll. If I wake up early I don't get bothered by fans who wish to take my picture or have an autograph." He smiled and patted her shoulder. " And I was coming to go get my favorite "breakfast" Item. A nice chocolate muffin."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 04:55 PM

Advanced Member

The subject of orgy was quite awkward for Utopia... Sure, she had her own times at that, but only in dreams, though. Well, it was something that was better never mentioned to the public.

"Ah, I wrapped up my duties earlier last night, so I had ten hours to sleep and go hopping from dream to dream to check how things are going. Lucky me, because no one had a chronic or terrible nightmare that needs disposal, so I called my day off until dusk."

Whole day, all free... That was something she haven't had in a GOOD while, right?

"If things goes alright tonight, I might try with some volunteers and see if I can connect their dream worlds... I don't know what to expect, but it won't be something dangerous, I'm sure."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 05:02 PM

Advanced Member

He nodded. " I see." He said. " Well I wouldn't want to keep you from your day. I'll be on my way." He chuckled to himself and walked past her, a little bit of a bounce in his step. " That is, unless you'd like to accompany me for today." He looked back. " I have no plans for the day, so I am just going to be around the town, doing whatever I feel like..." He chuckled. " maybe I"ll pay a visit to that nurse at the hospital...."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 05:21 PM

Advanced Member

"Ah, I have nothing much to do and... Well, since we bumped into each other, I think we can enjoy the day together, right?"

In mind, Utopia was sure that nothing regarding his secret and her knowing of it could go wrong. After all, she covered it before, and when her mind was most prone to fail and slip important info... Why is it she successfully kept the secret? Instinct. Following his steps, she pondered on what to have for breakfast.

"Hm, I'm thinking of having a slice of nut cake and a cup of cappucino to start my day... Say, do you like cappucino? That way I can pay a cup for you."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 05:24 PM

Advanced Member

He shook his head, making a face. " Blech. I do not enjoy cappecinnos or anything coffee based. It makes me skittish and jumpy. I hate it." He shook his head and smiled. "But I do love the tea cakes they sell there. They are so sweet and delicious." He chuckled before he frowned. His horn shined for a moment before smiling again. " Sorry about that. The drones complaining that I left without telling anyone."

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 05:39 PM

Advanced Member

"Ah, tea cakes! Ok, change of plans: I'll have myself some tea cake! And-"

Before she continued, there was this frown on Amor's face. That worried Utopia, making her thinking for a while that something serious happened. So, until he smiled, she held her breath, preparing for the worst... But when he told her what happened, she fell forward and slid across the ground in a comical way, before standing straight and walking again.

"My, my... I thought something serious happened... I mean: You do have long-range communication abilities, so I knew you received a message from somepony at the moment you looked serious, and that had put me on the edge. Thankfully, it was nothing bad... Our day is gonna be niiiiiiiiiice! Or so I have high hopes! Haha!"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 22 2014, 03:29 AM

Advanced Member

"I'm sure everything will be fine." He said. He chuckled. " The only way today would end perfectly though, is being covered in mares~"
He continued walking, heading into the bakery. once inside he would flirt with the mare behind the counter before stealing a kiss and ordering his muffin. She giggled blushing brightly before walking off. He would lick his lips ."Delicious." he said softly, before his horn shined. He frowned then sighed. Speaking to the hive again as he waited for his order.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 22 2014, 12:46 PM

Advanced Member

"You sure like having a good time, eh?", she held a laughter at his idea of finale for a day.

There was no denying: Utopia often would want her days to end in a similar way, but being more motherly... She would just want to ensure her children would have a good night of sleep before having one herself. After he made his order, the Unicorn made hers of green tea cake and a strawberry milkshake, taking seat across the table to face him.

"Say... Are they alright? You seem a bit concerned after all... Not that it surprises me: I know how difficult it is when you are the big boss..."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 22 2014, 01:39 PM

Advanced Member

" Of course I like to have a good time. if I didn't I wouldn't be a super model." He chuckled to himself then shook his head and frowned. " Oh them..." He shook his head. " They are fretting that I am out and about by myself. Like I am some foal who can't take care of himself." He snorted. " I know some defensive and offensive spells. I can take care of myself well."

He would looked back to the waitress after she brought him his muffin. He smiled and took it before whispering something. She blushed and ran off to the back before amor chuckled and levitated to muffin to his mouth so he could eat.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Apr 22 2014, 03:32 PM

Advanced Member

Utopia laughed a bit, and then her order of tea cake and milkshake has come. "My, my... They really have no clue about how powerful you are. I remember how powerful I was back in my days...", she kept her voice low as to not draw attention, "I could keep a dream spell up for a whole day! Imagine that: going from dream to dream during a whole day!"

She used the same levitation spells to serve herself, meanwhile keeping certain thoughts far from anyone's reach.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Extra Data
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Apr 23 2014, 12:02 AM

Advanced Member

He made a face. ' I don't dream so I don't have much care for them.' he said. He stretched and finished his muffin before heading for the door. He would push it open only to get swarmed by his hive in disguise. He sighed and frowned "I told you to leave me alone today!" They all took a step back, looking alittle hurt. He sighed softly and shook his head. " You guys have the day off. Go have fun." He smiled, his horn shining as he spoke with them in the hive mind.

'And feed on anything you an. Do it discretely.." The changelings would exchange glances then go wander off on their own.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll